Ex-officio members serve as a function of their positions within City government to foster successful collaboration between FPAC appointed members and the City. They do not have the power to vote on Council action items, but they can and do occupy leadership roles in FPAC as subcommittee chairs. Membership can vary over time depending on FPAC’s subcommittees and priorities, but the City departments and agencies that participate most frequently include the Philadelphia Office of Sustainability, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Philadelphia Parks & Recreation, Philadelphia Water Department, Philadelphia City Planning Commission, and Philadelphia Streets Department.
Learn about our ex-officio members below!
- Orlando Almonte, Managing Director’s Office
- Jennifer Aquilante, Department of Public Health
- Laura Crandall, Mayor’s Office of Children and Families
- Frank Iannuzzi, Office of Councilmember At-Large Derek Green
- Christine Knapp, Office of Sustainability
- Ash Richards, Parks and Recreation
- Molly Riordan, Procurement; Department of Public Health
- Helena Rudoff, Office of Sustainability
- Suzanna Urminska, Free Library of Philadelphia